How to cook Zucchini Noodle Pasta
Zucchini Noodle Pasta Ingredients
- 1 Cup of Fennel
- 1 Cup of Cucumber
- 2 Cups of Micro Greens
- ¼ Cup red Ononios
- ½ cup Red and Yellow peppers
- ½ cup julienne carrots
- Thai Basil (couple leaves)
Avocado Dressing Ingredients
- 2 Large Avocados
- ~ 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- Juice of ½ of a lemon
- Juice of ½ of a lime
- 2 TBSP of Olive Oil
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- (OPTIONAL) Cayenne Pepper
Salt your Zucchini noodles
1) First and foremost, you are going to want to stir your zucchini noodles in a little bit of salt. The reason behind this is that this will bring the noodles to life and make them more pliable, almost pasta like.
Directions for avocado dressing
2) We are going to make our avocado dressing we are going to Peel your avocados and remove the core. Place them in your blender.
3) Add half of your cherry tomatoes
4) Add ½ of your red onion
5) Add the Juice of ½ of a lemon
6) Add the Juice of ½ of a lime
7) & Add just a pinch of salt & Pepper
(OPTIONAL) - Add some Cayenne Pepper to give it a little punch.
Turn on your blender, you want the consistency to be real smooth which may mean you will have to whisk it with some sort of spoon a few times to ensure a proper blend.
Directions for Zucchini Noodle Pasta
Now we will add the rest of our ingredients to our zucchini noodles (which have been resting in a little salt)
8) Add 1 cup of cucumbers
9) Add 1 Cup of Fennel
10) Add Rest of your red onion
11) Add your ½ cup of red & yellow peppers
12) Add your ½ cup of julienne carrots
13) Add 1/2 of your thai basil
14) Add your micro greens to the top
15) Squeeze 1/2 of lemon juice on top
16) Drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil
Mix it all together then let it sit for ~10 minutes.
Plate your meal
17) Start with layering a base of your avocado sauce
18) Add your vegetable pasta over the top.
19) Garnish with thai basil, extra tomatoes, microgreens & an avocado fan
& your done!
Shop The Equipment
Let us know what you thought of this recipe in the comments :)