How To Make Green Juice
- 1 whole stock of Celery
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Green apple
- 2 Pieces of ginger
- 2 pieces of Okra
- 1 Handful of Spinach
- 1 tsp of wheatgrass - Buy Here
Prep Your Veggies
1) Begging chopping up your Celery, Lemon, Cucumber & Green Apple. This is to make them easy to put into your juicer.
2) Put ½ tbsp of wheatgrass powder into your collection cup from your juicer.
Now were going to turn on our juicer
3) Add your 1 stock of celery into your juicer.
4) Add your 1 handful of spinach. We don’t want to add spinach last because we need more liquid bearing ingredients to push all the flavors through your juicer.
5) Add your cucumber,
6) Add 1/2 of your lemon.
7) Add 1/2 of your Apple.
8) Add your 2 pieces of Okra.
9) Finish with the rest of your apple and lemon because they are really juicy which it helps clear out the juicer to ensure all of the less liquid ingredients get added.
& you're done!
Shop The Equipment
Juicing acts as a replacement meal during the day (Sorta like one of your snacks).
Let us know what you thought of this gut-friendly, green juice recipe :)